Save up to 15% Off
Sailing Plus Isla Mujeres
Enjoy a Spectacular Day on the Water!
Sail away from Cancun to Isla Mujeres, on a fun-filled Sailing Catamaran.
Explore Isla’s impressive sites and one of the loveliest reefs in the Caribbean. Isla Mujeres combines the beauty of the Caribbean, the dense tropical jungle and the wonderful heritage of the Mayan civilization.
It stands out as one of Mexico´s natural treasures, a truly delightful paradise on earth.
Join us for a full day of adventure on the world’s most beautiful sea!
Everyday – 10:00 AM
From Marina Albatros KM 3.5 Boulevard Kukulcan Zona Hotelera Cancun
10:00 AM – 11:00 Depart to Isla Mujeres
11:00 AM – 11:45 Snorkeling tour in the reef “El Farito”
12:00 PM – 13:00 Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
13:30 PM – 15:00 Buffet Lunch
15:15 PM – 16:30 Sail back to Cancun
16:30 PM – 17:00 End of the tour
Get incredible discounts, booking in advance!
- 5-16 days in advance save 10% off
- 16-30 days in advance save 15% off
- 30 days in advance save 20% off
Your tour includes:
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Domestic bar on the catamaran
- Domestic bar in the Beach Club
- Snorkeling tour in the “El Farito” reef
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
- Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
- Buffet Lunch
- Beach Club
- Spinnaker Activity
- Free WiFi
Your tour not includes:
- Transportation to the Marina Albatros
- Dock Fee & Reef Tax
- Help us to protect the sea life: use biodegradable sunblock!
- Wear sunglasses and don't forget your bathing suit, flip flops, hat, towel and additional clothes.
- Snorkeling tour and the spinnaker activity depends of the weather conditions.
- A $12.00 USD Sea Life Preservation and Dock Fee must be paid at the time of boarding directly at the dock
- All the people who want to make the Spinnaker Activity must to be 18 years old or older
- Our buffet lunch includes: Salad bar, Make your own Taco (chicken, fajitas, fish) Rice, Pasta, Smashed Potatoes, Steamed Vegetables, Beans and Fruits
- The open bar includes: Tequila, Rum, Vodka, Beer, Soft Drinks, Juice and Water
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate