Save up to 15% Off
Sailing Platinum Isla Mujeres
Have a Platinum day!!
Sail and enjoy with us a spectacular day in the Mexican Caribbean, on this exclusive Albatros Platinum Tour Isla Mujeres. This luxury tour will be the best experience of your life, you do not think more Book now and save .
Explore the stunning reefs of Isla Mujeres, located off the coast of Cancun in the Mexican Caribbean. This boat tour invites you to discover the density of the tropical jungle, the Mayan civilization, the warm clear waters of Caribbean Sea and the beauty of this island of fishermen, Isla Mujeres.
Everyday – 10:00 AM
From Marina Albatros KM 3.5 Boulevard Kukulcan Zona Hotelera Cancun
10:00 AM – 11:00 Depart to Isla Mujeres
11:00 AM – 11:45 Snorkeling tour in the reef “El Farito”
12:00 PM – 13:00 Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
13:30 PM – 15:00 Buffet Lunch
15:15 PM – 16:30 Sail back to Cancun
16:30 PM – 17:00 End of the tour
Incredible discounts, early booking!
- 5-16 days in advance save 10% off
- 16-30 days in advance save 15% off
- 30 days in advance save 20% off
Your tour includes:
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Exclusive welcome drink
- Domestic bar on the catamaran
- Domestic bar in the Beach Club
- Snorkeling tour in the “El Farito” reef
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
- Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
- Buffet Lunch
- Special dish
- White or Red Wine in the restaurant
- Beach Club
- Spinnaker Activity
- Free WiFi
Your tour not includes:
- Transportation to the Marina Albatros
- Dock Fee & Reef Tax
- Help us to protect the sea life: use biodegradable sunblock!
- Wear sunglasses and don't forget your bathing suit, flip flops, hat, towel and additional clothes.
- Snorkeling tour and the spinnaker activity depends of the weather conditions.
- A $12.00 USD Sea Life Preservation and Dock Fee must be paid at the time of boarding directly at the dock
- All the people who want to make the Spinnaker Activity must to be 18 years old or older
- Our buffet lunch includes: Salad bar, Make your own Taco (chicken, fajitas, fish) Rice, Pasta, Smashed Potatoes, Steamed Vegetables, Beans and Fruits
- The open bar includes: Tequila, Rum, Vodka, Beer, Soft Drinks, Juice and Water
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate.