- Can pregnant women take the tour?
Yes, of course, they can. Before deciding, you should consider all the risks involved in every activity. You should take every precaution necessary, particularly when snorkeling.
- What is the catamaran’s capacity?
Depending on which catamaran, between 18 and 85 passengers.
- What sort of catamarans are used?
For Platinum tours: Gemini Legacy, Lagoon 500, 450 and Privilege 67.
For Regular and Plus tours standard catamarans are utilized.
- Do you have any transit-only tours to Isla Mujeres?
Unfortunately, not at this moment.
- Do you have special rates for Mexican citizens and Quintana Roo residents?
Yes, Quintana Roo residents will receive a 50% discount. Mexican citizens will also receive a discount. Both will need to bring an ID to validate their discount.
- Are there age restrictions?
No. All kids are welcome.
- What is the drinking age in Mexico?
18 years old. ID must be presented.
- Do kids have to pay?
Kids up to the age of 4, do NOT have to pay.
Kids from the age of 5-11, will receive a discount for the Plus and Get up and Go! tours.
For the Platinum Tours, kids over the age of 5 will pay adult ticket prices.
- Will the tours operate under any climate condition?
We defer to the port authority, who monitors the weather forecasts closely, and will close the port for all commercial boats if the weather is deemed too severe for transit. Our catamarans are over 40 feet, so handling light rain and wind is no problem at all. Sometimes the conditions for sailing are approved, but snorkeling and spinnaker sailing will be restricted.
- Which beverages are available at the open bar?
Our open bar includes fruit juice, soda, drinking water, and of course, tequila, rum and vodka.